Residential Glazing Services
If you have a broken window or door panel that needs fixing, we are able to repair it.
Maybe you have old obscure/bubbly/patterned glass that you don’t like - we can change this to something more modern such as another obscure, frosted or tinted glass.
Perhaps your windows are leaking or falling out of their frames? In that case they may need reputtying, resealing, replacement wedge rubber or beading.
Are you having your house painted? Has your painter cracked windows in the process? We can replace cracked windows and redo the putty as required.
We offer a vast range of residential glazing services including but not limited to:
- Reglazing broken windows and door glass
- Heat resistant, fire proof glass
- Upgrading existing glass to grade A safety glass
- Skylights & rooflites
- Reputtying – steel and wooden frames
- Wedge rubber and beading replacement
- Fixing leaking windows - resealing works
- Conservatory glass
- Green house or glass house glass
- Painted glass splashbacks – On low iron or standard glass. Painted any Resene colour
- Glass balustrades for decks or glass fencing
- Frameless glass shower enclosures & hinges/harrdware, shower screens
- Bathroom mirrors
- Wardrobe mirrors
- Supply & install of cat doors / Cutting holes for cat doors into existing glass
- Double Glazing – replacing or upgrading single glazed windows to double glazing – see Retrofit double glazing page
- Acoustic laminated hush glass
- Reflective and coated glass including
- Thermal glass / Low E laminates
- UV/Fade inhibiting tinted glass – Bronze, green, grey float
- Tabletops – Bedside tables, vanities, shaped dressers, commodes, coffee tables, dining tables
- Replacement glass for outdoor tables
- Queen Anne dresser mirrors – NOTE: Bevel limitations do apply for irregularly shaped panels